Northern Pennsylvania Regional College is committed to serving the residents of our region and fulfilling our mission through our plan’s strategies and objectives.
- Increase employability skills to meet employer needs and create greater opportunities and pathways in order to retain and attract residents to the region.
- Engage recent high school graduates, high school and/or college non-completers, returning adults, and first-generation students from all counties served.
- Ensure student success through an inclusive and innovative culture.
- Secure private philanthropy contributions to advance NPRC’s mission and vision
- Expand NPRC’s reach into additional northern Pennsylvania Counties upon request.
To review NPRC’s complete strategic plan and briefing book, please follow the link below.