We offer dual enrollment, associate degree, and workforce development courses.
Learn more about who we are and how we can help you expand your goals and achieve your dreams!
Northern Pennsylvania Regional College was established by the Pennsylvania Legislature and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education in May 2017. We are a two-year institution offering associate degrees. We also offer career-focused certificate programs. Like a community college, the programs offered reflect the needs of local business, industry, and service providers. Unlike community colleges, however, NPRC has no county sponsor and does not require a county contribution to its operating budget.
Message from the President
We welcome you as someone who is ready to improve your future and to realize your full potential. We look forward to making the journey with you!
Board of Trustees
- Honorable Mary Jo White – Chairman – Oil City, PA
- Mr. Ed Pitchford – Vice Chairman – Coudersport, PA
- Mrs. Kate Brock – Secretary – St. Marys, PA
- Ms. Mary Bula – Erie, PA
- Ms. Nancy Decker – Uniontown, PA
- Mr. Andy Foyle – Erie, PA
- Mrs. Amanda Hetrick – Tionesta, PA
- Mr. Robert Kaemmerer – Warren, PA
- Mr. Hank LeMeur – Warren, PA
- Mr. Greg Mahon – Harrisburg, PA
- Dr. Richard McDowell – Bradford, PA
- Mr. Douglas Morley – Coudersport, PA
- Mrs. Susan Snelick – Ridgway, PA
- Mr. Kevin Sprong – Meadville, PA
- Mr. Dennis Wilke – Pittsburgh, PA