Non-academic Support Services
NPRC works hard to help students succeed in all areas of life. Their well-being is a priority. That’s why we partnered with Higher Ed EAP to provide students with free resources and problem-solving benefits to provide support for challenges they may face.
The resources available to students include, but not limited to:
- Counseling benefits – Help with personal issues from relationships to stress and substance abuse
- Work/life benefits – Assistance for other personal, financial, and legal issues
- Self-help resource benefits – Access a vast collection of self-help tools and articles
- Peak performance coaching – One-to-one telephonic personal and professional coaching
- Lifestyle savings benefits – Get negotiated discounts and deals for wellness, shopping, travel, and more
- Professional development and training benefits – over 8,000 eLearning opportunities to grow in your work, life, and career
- Wellness benefits – Coaching, information, and resources to improve your overall wellness
Students who would like to use this resource must be 18 years of age or older. For more information on how to use these resources, contact your advisor or log into your Desire2Learn portal to access your Student Resources.
If you are an NPRC student under the age of 18, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to similar resources.