This training covers the fundamental theory of motor operation for both Direct Current (DC) and single/three phase Alternating Current (AC) motors. Practical application and understanding of motor nameplate data are covered as they apply to the selection, connection, installation, performance, and troubleshooting of industrial motors. Motor applications, such as testing and troubleshooting, braking and reversing direction of the motor rotation, will be covered.
What can I do with the Industrial Motors training?
Build your resume or begin training as a maintenance, repair, or service technician for high-voltage motors to grow in your career or become more versatile in your field.
Course fees – $685
When & Where
Wednesdays, October 24 to December 5 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at
- St. Marys – Community Education Center of Elk and Cameron Counties
- Meadville – Meadville Public Library
- Erie – NPRC-Palumbo Academic Center
- Coudersport – Potter County Education Council
- Warren – Warren Forest Higher Education Council