Symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever and indications of lower respiratory illness such as cough and difficulty breathing. These symptoms may be like the flu or the common cold. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia and other complications, especially in infants, older individuals, and those with underlying health conditions.
Please take the following steps to prevent any respiratory illness:
- Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has a minimum of 70% alcohol content. Hand Washing Tips.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.