Toggle Menu

Student Record Management

The Registrar at NPRC manages student record information, which includes name and address changes, graduation applications, transfer credit evaluation, transcript request, enforces FERPA, and provides official transcripts. To contact the registrar regarding your academic records, please email

Transcript Requests

NPRC processes transcript requests online through the My NPRC Student Portal. Official transcripts may be requested to send to another institution, an employer, or for personal records.

To request an official transcript, log into My NPRC Student Portal and under the “Student Records” tab, click on “Request Transcript” under the “Degree Information” header. Make sure you have the receivers name and address before completing the request. Requestors are responsible for providing accurate contact information.

There will be a charge of $5.00 per transcript after the first transcript request.

If you have any trouble requesting your transcripts or have lost access to your My NPRC Student Portal, please email

Withdrawing from Courses

Making the decision to withdraw from classes can be difficult and we want to make sure you make an informed decision when doing so. All students who are considering withdrawing from a course(s) are encouraged to meet with their Student Engagement Specialist to make sure they consider all their options.

Withdrawal Process

If you would like to withdraw from a course, review the Academic Calendar to see when the last day to withdraw from a course with a “W” is. If this date is past, you will receive a letter grade for the semester.

To withdraw from a single course after the add/drop period for the term and before the last day to withdraw date:

  • Log into the My NPRC Student Portal
  • Click on the Student Records tab
  • Click on Withdrawal Request Form under the Course Tools heading

If you are withdrawing from all of your courses, please download and complete the Withdrawal Request Form and return to your SES or send to

Your instructor(s) will be notified of your withdrawal and a final grade of “W” will be assigned.