How to Apply for Graduation
Graduation is not automatic. All students must apply to graduate online through their My NPRC Student Portal during the term that they intend to complete their final degree requirements.
To apply for graduation:
- Log into My NPRC Student Portal
- Click on Apply to Graduate under the Degree Information heading under the Student Records tab.
- Click on the Review Data button for each area (Personal Information, Degree Audit, Student Record Information, Student Billing Account) and review and update.
- Once you click the Apply button, another page will pop up and you click Apply again.
- Complete the application and click the Submit button.
- You must have a 2.0 GPA, completed 25% of your credits with NPRC, and have a $0.00 balance in order to apply for a degree.
The Registrar will review your application, degree audit, and account to ensure you have met all the graduation requirements before accepting your application. Students will receive notification of their application’s approval through their NPRC student email.
Application for graduation must be completed by the mid-term of the semester in which a student plans to complete their degree requirements.
Commencement for the 2020-2021 Academic Year will be held on May 22, 2021. All Summer, Fall and Spring graduates are invited to attend. More details will be made available soon.