How to Apply for Graduation
To apply for graduation:
- Log into My NPRC Student Portal
- Click on Application to Graduate under the Degree Information heading under the Student Records tab.
- Click on the Review Data button for each area (Personal Information, Degree Audit, Student Record Information, Student Billing Account) and review and update.
- Once you click the Apply button, another page will pop up and you click Apply again.
- Complete the application and click the Submit button.
- You must have earned an overall GPA of 2.00 or higher, completed at least 25 percent of the credits required for program completion through enrollment in NPRC coursework, and have a $0.00 balance in order to be eligible for graduation with a degree or certificate.
The Registrar will review your application, degree audit, and account to ensure you have met all the graduation requirements before accepting your application. Students will receive notification of their application’s approval through their NPRC student email.
For students planning to complete their degree requirements during the fall or spring academic terms, the application for graduation must be completed by the end of day on the deadline for submission of mid-term grades during the academic term they wish to have their degree conferred. Mid-term grade submission deadlines can be found on the academic calendar. Applicants for graduation who plan to complete their degree requirements during the summer academic term must submit their graduation application by the spring applicant submission deadline and be approved as on track to meet graduation requirements at the conclusion of the summer term to participate in Commencement that academic year.
The College holds an annual Commencement each academic year to confer degrees to students who complete degree requirements within an academic year. The date for Commencement is published on the Academic Calendar and is set for Saturday, May 20, 2023 for that current academic year. Details concerning the location, time, and keynote speaker will be shared with the college community as available.