Find a Job
The Northern Pennsylvania Regional College uses College Central Network as its official job resource center. The services are available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/regionalcollegepa
Additional Job Search Resources
Job Databases – General
- CareerBuilder: National databank of job opportunities.
- Chegg Internships: National database of internship opportunities.
- Glassdoor: National databank of opportunities searchable by geographic region, job title, company or keywords.
- Indeed: Free access to search for jobs, post your resume and research companies.
- LinkedIn Jobs: Use LinkedIn Jobs to leverage the power of your network and get hired.
- Monster.com: National databank of job opportunities
- Neuvoo: National databank of job opportunities
- Pennsylvania CareerLink: Search current Pennsylvania job postings by county, city, job title, company, salary, job type, and/or occupation.
- ZipRecruiter Jobs: National databank of job opportunities.
Job Databases – Specialized
- AbilityJobs.com: JobAccess and ABILITYJobs enables people with disabilities to enhance their professional lives by providing a dedicated system for finding employment.
- Clearance Jobs: Largest security-cleared career network, specializing in defense jobs for professionals with federal security clearance.
- Council for American Private Education (CAPE): Private School Job Banks, national database includes parochial, independent schools, Montessori schools and Waldorf schools.
- Dice: Job opportunities in the technology field.
- DiversityLink: Job opportunities focused on bringing together diversity professionals, diversity job candidates and employers.
- Early Childhood: Pennsylvania’s Early Childhood Education Employment Connection.
- GuideStar: Comprehensive directory of Charities and Nonprofit Organizations database with more than 1.8 million IRS-recognized organizations.
- IMDiversity: Job opportunities focused on diversity.
- Public Health: Career data and internship information about careers in public health.