What can I do with the Problem Solving for Business and Industry training?
This program is specially designed for leaders, managers, supervisors, and employees to help improve their ability to analyze problems, make the right decisions, and practice these skills on the job to continuously develop your proficiency and expertise. Learn to incorporate the following skills in your quality improvement practices: use of the Cause-and-Effect diagram, Multi-Voting, the Five Why’s, brainstorming, the relative impact charts, cost/benefit analysis, and the alternatives evaluation grid.
Course fees – $645
When & Where
Tuesdays, November 6 to November 20 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. at
- St. Marys – Community Education Center of Elk and Cameron Counties
- Meadville – Meadville Public Library
- Erie – NPRC-Palumbo Academic Center
- Coudersport – Potter County Education Council
- Warren – Warren Forest Higher Education Council