Summer 2018 Classes
- BCOR-111 Principles of Microeconomics* (3 credits) MW 5:00-6:20
- LENG-247 Introduction to Literature* (3 credits) W 6:30-9:20
- LFIN- 251 Introduction to Music (3 credits) T 6:30-9:20
- SOCI-110 Basic Sociology (3 credits) M 6:30-9:20
- LPHI-131 Introduction to Philosophy (3 credits) TH 6:30-9:20
- LHST-111 History Without Borders (3 credits) TH 6:30-9:20
- CIS-250 Business Technology II* (3 credits) TTH 5:00-6:20
- BCOR-250 Management Theory & Practice* (3 credits) T 6:30-9:20
- POLI-111 U.S. Government & Politics (3 credits) M 6:30-9:20
- PSYC-222 Psychology of Human Development* (3 credits) W 6:30-9:20
Fall 2018 Classes
Enrollment Closed – Classes In Session Currently
NPRC currently offers two associates degrees: Interdisciplinary Studies and Business Administration. Beginning in Fall of 2018, we will begin offering two additional degrees: Criminal Justice and Early Childhood Education.
Site Under Development…more info. coming soon.
Need help deciding which option would be best for you? Contact us now to be connected with a Student Support Specialist.